Why Attend the TxVSN Online Learning Conference?
No Cost to Participate
The conference is 100% online and sponsored by the TxVSN, so there is no cost.
Attend from Anywhere
- Meet and interact with experts and your peers, share information, expand your professional network, and learn from talented colleagues, all from the convenience of your desktop.
- Participants report the virtual experience is meaningful and valuable than attending a face-to-face conference.
Live Interactive Sessions
Each day of the conference includes online live sessions facilitated by leading experts and moderators. Participants will hear and interact with workshop leaders and other attendees on topics designed to offer practical strategies for improving online learning courses and programs. Each lecture session will last about one hour and will feature live two-way, web-based audio, visuals, and real-life demonstrations of best practices.
Premium Hands on Virtual Labs
A premium virtual lab is a one hour and 30 minute hands-on session that allows for guided practice time during the session. Virtual labs are by reservation only. Seating is limited!
- The conference features an incredible line-up of vibrant speakers.
- Presenters not only share scores of online teaching and learning techniques from their own practice, but facilitate a lively dialogue with a community of participants.
- Presenters share motivating and practical takeaways that each participant can immediately integrate into their own online teaching methods.
The TxVSN strives to create a culture of sharing and produces the conferences with an array of tools and events that foster relationship-building with peers and the growth of professional networks. All registrants will have access to all conference resources, a network of colleagues and experts.
All presentations are recorded and posted the next day. Access to the recorded sessions are available up to a year after the conference concludes.